ACCENT Electronic is looking for a new Sales Manager. The goal of this position is to interact with corporate customers in order to promote, sell company’s products and services.
The perfect candidate possesses good communication and negotiation skills, well organized and able to respond promptly to customer requests.
What will you do:
- you will sell Accent’s products and services to potential corporate customers;
- you will promote and provide informational support to Accent Electronic’s customers;
- you will perform the analysis of customer needs, preparation of offers, conclusion of contracts;
- University Degree;
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage (direct sales, sales assistance);
- Advanced knowledge of Romanian and Russian;
- Computer operation skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- experience in IT / Telecommunications sales is an advantage;
- communication and negotiation skills;
- customer orientation and proactive attitude;
- power of persuasion;
- well organized and able to respond promptly to customer requests;
- Versatile and flexible.
Please send your CV with a photo and indication of the position for which you wish
ACCENT ELECTRONIC is looking for a new team member to fill the vacancy of Pre-Sales Technical Support. The right candidate must have in-depth knowledge of IP networks as well as Network Security in accordance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
With extensive experience in the enterprise network industry and technical sales skills.
Main requirements for the candidate:
- to provide pre-sales technical support / support to strategic corporate clients to stimulate the sale of products and services of Network Equipment and Network Security.
- have in-depth knowledge of IP networks, as well as Network Security in accordance with regulatory requirements and best practices;
- understand the products and security technologies of the most popular products on the market and competitors;
- have extensive experience in the network industry of the enterprise;
- have technical sales skills;
- to be able individually and “on the go” to acquire knowledge about new technologies and work independent under minimal control;
- communication and presentation skills are required;
- experience in working with corporate customers and partner channels is required; Preferred Requirements and Knowledge:
- High level of responsibility and deep interest in customer service;
- Experience and understanding of multiple Firewall platforms: • Check Point Firewall; • Cisco FWSM, PIX, CSM, ASA, routers and commutators • Firewall Juniper, Fortinet Fortigate, Palo-Alto, Mikrotik;
- Deep knowledge of network topology and architecture;
- Deep understanding of Firewall and security architecture;
- Deep understanding of technologies such as IPS/IDS, DNS, DHCP, SSH, LDAP, Active Directory, Radius, SIEM and event correlation;
- Deep understanding of parallel technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, SSL VPN, VEEAM;
- Ability to set up equipment and configuration;
- Design experience is desirable (VISIO);
- Experience in writing technical specifications and technical documentation is desirable;
- Achieve quarterly and annual target sales of products/services;
- Provide technical pre-sales support to various organizations (potential and existing customers, partners and resellers) in order to promote and sell products / services;
- Pre-sales activities will also include close interaction with internal teams such as Sales, Support, Marketing, R&D;
- Provide technical leadership to corporate customers through a range of support functions during the sales process, including specification analysis, product evaluation support, optimal model selection, prior technical consultation and active needs analysis;
- Technical presentations intended for technical and non-technical audiences ranging from Firewall, Network administrators to executives and C-Level;
- Provide consistent product preparation, technology updates, release updates, and information on new technologies;
- Equipped office workplace;
- Working hours Mon-Fri from 9-00 to 18-00;
- Professional growth, the opportunity to study at authorized courses;
- A dynamic and friendly team;
Please send your CV with a photo and indication of the position
Accent Electronic announces the vacant position of Manager in Acquisition Department of IT and telecommunications equipment.
The candidate must have experience working in the IT or Teleco field, with attention to details skill and responsible.
- Understands and / or have experience in IT and / or Telco areas;
- Studies in Technical Field will be considered as an advantage;
- Knows Romanian, Russian and English;
- Precise and responsible;
- Purchase and calculations of IT equipment and services;
- Development and maintenance of relationships with manufacturers;
- Receiving commercial offers, quotas and price lists;
- Monitor placed orders, control of delivery times;
- Vendor training and certification;
-Full employment registration according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Moldova, full employment;
- Working hours: Mon-Fri from 9.00 to 18.00;
- Work in a comfortable office with friendly team.
Please send your CV with a photo and indication of the position
Accent Electronic is looking for a person who specializes in IT technology, computers, gadgets and is interested in the latest news in the IT world to fill the position of Brand Manager.
The candidate must have the ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Energetic, with initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Analysis of the specifications and benefits of IT products, identification of target consumer market segments;
- Analysis of the structure of warehouse stocks, the dynamics of turnover;
- Establishing of pricing policy, drafting of a price list, development of special conditions for large wholesale buyers;
- Forecasting purchases / sales;
- Calculation of profit and profitability;
- Placing orders with suppliers on time;
- Tracking the pricing policy of competitors;
- Product presentations to potential buyers, colleagues, organization of product presentation seminars.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Work in one of the largest IT companies;
- Possibility of career growth;
- Wage level above the wage market rate;
- Official employment;
- Work Schedule 5/2, from 9.00 to 18.00 - flexible hours are possible;
- Full social package, 28-day vacation, according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Moldova;
- Comfortable office in the city center, equipped with modern technology;
- Opportunity to test new devices and gadgets among the first on the market;
- Possibility to purchase equipment for personal use at special prices;
- Young, friendly, professional team;
- Delicious coffee for employees and customers!
Please send your CV with a photo indicating the desired wage level
Accent has an open vacancy of B2B Sales Manager in IT field. The best candidate is an open and communicable person with previous experience in B2B Sales in IT, familiar with Hardware and Software, is active, energetic and has attention to details.
ACCENT GROUP is the leader in the local telecommunications market, offering a complete service of a modern generation optimized solutions to help customers, such as telecommunications operators, government agencies, local banks with various problems. We became the largest distributor in the Republic of Moldova and in the region, bringing together about 70 brands and representing the largest software companies (IBM, Alcatel-Lucent, etc.), as their local headquarters.
Together we will have an advantageous collaboration, if:
- You have experience in B2B sales and IT field;
- You know software and hardware very well;
- You are an open and communicable person;
- You are active and energetic, and in addition, have attention to details and pedantic in work;
- You are full of resources, responsible and persistent - if you are given the task, do not stop until you find a solution;
- You like to communicate with people and offer solutions of the highest quality;
- You have fluency in writing and speaking Romanian, Russian and English;
Responsibilities and attributions:
-Sale of IT equipment;
- Sale of outsourcing services and technical assistance;
- Profitable negotiation with clients, problem solving where necessary, establishing new partnerships;
- Preparation of commercial offers and review of contracts;
The company offers:
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 18.00 ∙ Address: 33/1 Bulgara Street (Center);
- Interesting business trips, trainings and conferences;
- Friendly team and pleasant working atmosphere;
If you think this is good fit for you and you want to be part of our team, send your CV with a photo
Adress: Strada Bulgară 33/1, Chișinău
Phone: +373 (22) 577 - 979